This is a great world-wide event, happening at 1:30 pm Comox Valley-time. There’s not one started yet in the Comox Valley, but Catherine Reid would gladly lead the singing, anywhere. Anyone interested, please contact her.
You are here: Home > Song for Today – Join Catherine Reid for this World-Wide event.
About Pieter"And the necktie? That ultimate symbol of the respectable man has obviously been designed to exile the head from the body and restrain all deep and passionate breath." Sam Keen
A closer look at what we do (video)
- Supporting Green Web Hosting 16/06/2014
- Elevate set to Transform Downtown Courtenay 28/05/2014
- World Class Art Helps Protect World Class Estuary 23/04/2014
- First Ever Comox Valley Car Free Sunday – 25 September 2011 22/08/2011
- Why Should Nonprofits Care About Cloud Computing? 24/10/2011
- NIC Faculty Association Fundraiser in Support of Community-Controlled Development and Human Rights in Guatemala 05/06/2012
- Pieter: Hi Leon, I like to use the \"Woo - Twitter Stream\...
- Leon: Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering i...
- James Tanner: This job posting does not only help the farmers bu...
#comoxvalley #courtenay #cumberland #cvcw #imaginecomoxvalley #keepingitliving #openmoney #projectwatershed #wcdes Advertising art competition British Columbia Canada climate change coal comox valley community currencies community way Comox-Strathcona Comox Estuary Comox Valley comox valley community way Comox valley TED continual palingenesis courtenay river estuary cp-sms cw$ Estuary Facebook Keeping It Living LTNC Lush Valley marijuana Online Communities open money portfolio red giants sepak takraw Sierra Club Comox Valley Social media social media solutions Takraw the Courtenay river Estuary Vancouver Island VIMF World Community