Denim & Lace Membership Year Wrap-up Party
Dress casually in your most comfy denim and lace summer attire as we change things up with both our venue and our menu this month!
It is only a five-minute drive south of Courtenay to Innisfree Farm in Royston, which is an internationally registered Botanic Garden and a herbal farm.
We will enjoy a delicious meal ‘al fresco’ under a big tent in a meadow, featuring the bounty from the farm and salmon from local waters that will be lovingly prepared by Chantal Cabrera and her team. Your evening will include a buffet dinner, dessert, and a tea bar.
Sit back and relax — you deserve to be pampered! — and enjoy the views of the beautiful gardens, the food, and the company of other women in business.
Arrive early to enjoy a guided walk through the gardens and stay late to take a meditative guided stroll through the labyrinth. (Minimum $5 donation for the labyrinth walk.)
After dinner, we’ll shake things up and have some fun with a high-energy Zumba lesson and guaranteed laughs.
Please note that there is no bar service available at this venue. Because it is a private event, you may feel free to bring a bottle of wine or other cold beverages. Glasses and a wine bottle opener will be provided. Please enjoy responsibly.
READ THE FINE PRINT:
- Note that the price of this meeting has increased by $5, to account for additional costs for this special venue and events.
- Preregistration is required for all attendees, including Dinner Club Members. Deadline is Sunday, June 9th.
- To receive member pricing, members must log in (top right) before registering.
- Note: when you click the ‘add to cart’ button below, your order will then show in the right-hand column.
- If bringing one or more guests – add to the number of attendees now and your guest(s) will be added.
Are you a member of another
- Vancouver Island women’s business networking group (Campbell River, Oceanside, Nanaimo or Victoria) or LIFT Comox Valley? You are eligible for member pricing, email us for details.
- You do not need to bring a printed ticket, but you must pre-register online.
- Please bring business cards, wear a nametag, and feel free to bring a door prize.
Innisfree Farm is located 5 minutes south of Courtenay
at 3636 Trent Road in Royston. (A five-minute walk from the #20 bus on Royston Road at Trent.)
We will start a carpooling conversation on our Facebook page in early June. Be sure to check it out if you are interested in carpooling.
Contact the CVWBN
PO Box 3414, Courtenay, BC V9N 5N5
Our Next Meeting
Monthly Dinner Meetings are held from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month (September through June) in the lower banquet room at the Blackfin Pub in Comox.
The CVWBN extends sincere thanks to the Blackfin Pub for their ongoing support of our organization.
September 2019 Meeting Our first meeting of the 2019/20 membership year is Wednesday, Sept. 11 at the Blackfin Pub. We will welcome Certified Funeral Celebrant, Carol Elliot of SAYING GOODBYE End of Life Tributes of one of our Spotlight Speakers. Here's some...
The Comox Valley Women’s Business Network is a locally-based non-profit organization focused on assisting business women to: Meet new people,
Connect easily with one another,
Refer business to one another where appropriate, Develop and leverage strong business relationships, Increase profile and profitability, Educate and contribute to the success of other business women, Advocate and volunteer to support local charities (B.O.O.S.T).
Comox Valley Women’s Business NetworkFrequently Asked QuestionsWe meet the second Wednesday of each month between September and June at the renowned Black Fin Pub in Comox in their private, fully catered, ocean view room which is located on the lower level. (Please...
President’s MessageI am thrilled and honoured to be the President of The Comox Valley Women’s Business Network. We have a very enthusiastic board this year, and I am excited to be working alongside such an incredible group of women. We look forward to connecting...
Comox Valley Women’s Business Network (CVWBN) Policies. As revised May 8th, 2019.