On Saturday, 23 November MARS hosted the 2013 Comox Valley Trumpeter Swan Festival. It was a cozy event in the cool weather and many familiar faces made a turn. Have a look at some images from the event in the slideshow below. Every year Project Watershed bestows an array of Keeping It Living Awards to […]
Lovers of fun facts and collectors of trivial knowledge should gather up their brainiest buddies, build a team of 8, and get ready for the mind bending fun of the Cumberland Community Forest Society annual Fall Trivia Event! This is the most fun you’ll ever have playing trivia! Enjoy delicious local beer, savoury treats, awesome […]
Author and urban food activist Peter Ladner presents Urban Food Revolution: Changing the Way We Feed Cities in Courtenay, Comox Valley. Providing a recipe for community food security based on leading innovations across North America. From commercial micro gardening and community composting to building local food processing, storage and distribution systems the author connects the […]
Courtenay City Council will soon be considering whether to proceed with proposed Fitzgerald Avenue street improvements, and the City is hosting a public information session with the latest project plans. The session will be on Wednesday, October 30 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers, 830 Cliffe Avenue. Lesley Hatch, the City of […]
Project Watershed, a Comox Valley environmental stewardship organization with a unique state of the art GIS/GPS Mapping Center, announces the presentation of a free online printable set of walking maps for Valley Residents and visitors. The simplest way to get to these maps is to visit Project Watershed’s new website at www.projectwatershed.ca, where there is […]
- Keeping It Living at the Trumpeter Swan Festival 25/11/2013
- Fall Trivia Event for the Trees! 06/11/2013
- Peter Ladner Urban Food Revolution: Video by 9CONNORS 30/10/2013
- Why Should Nonprofits Care About Cloud Computing? 24/10/2011
- NIC Faculty Association Fundraiser in Support of Community-Controlled Development and Human Rights in Guatemala 05/06/2012
- First Ever Comox Valley Car Free Sunday – 25 September 2011 22/08/2011
- Pieter: Hi Leon, I like to use the \"Woo - Twitter Stream\...
- Leon: Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering i...
- James Tanner: This job posting does not only help the farmers bu...